Schick Communications has been providing business communications solutions since 1982. Based in Chesapeake Virginia, we are proud to provide sales, service and support to businesses and organization throughout the Hampton Roads metropolitan area, Williamsburg, James City County, York County and Northeastern North Carolina. Our market includes small, medium and enterprise businesses in the healthcare, financial, legal, insurance, education, real estate and hospitality industries.
The backbone of Schick Communications is our accomplished management and technical team. Our team has multiple years of technical and leadership experience. This experience is the foundation to our success and future growth of our company.
We are a licensed Virginia and North Carolina contractor. We are licensed and insured. A certificate of liability insurance is available upon request. Listed below are a licenses and certifications.
- Virginia Class A Contractors License No. 2705010091 Classifications CBC, ELE, ESC, FAS, RBC
- Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) License No. 11-3979
- North Carolina Unlimited Electrical Contractor License No. 21804-U
- Fiber Optic Installation and Splicing for LAN, Building and Campus Applications
- Panduit Certified Structured Cabling Partner
- NEC Certified Technicians
- FLIR Certified Technicians
- Registered Communications Distribution Designers (RCDD)
- Building Industry Consulting Services International (BICSI)
Our normal business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Also, we are on call 24/7 for emergencies.
Please contact us to learn more about how we can take your business to the next level in technology.