What are SIP Trunks?
A SIP Trunk is VoIP version of an analog phone line. SIP trunks are delivered via the internet. SIP trunks cost 40 to 75% less than your current analog lines with more features and flexibility
SIP Trunks are delivered to you via your broadband connection. It is an efficient, flexible, low-cost, modern replacement for traditional telephone lines.
SIP Trunking is a key technology that allows hybrid deployments integrating your existing phone investments with the latest features at a lower cost
Benefits of SIP Trunking:
- Centralize control of your communications network
- Automatic fail over forwarding to a pre-determined phone number
- Automatic day of time forwarding (i.e. lunch, end of day forwarding)
- DID- direct inward dialing numbers
- Quickly add new digital lines to meet business needs
- Lower costs compared to traditional PSTN lines
- Integrate traditional phone services with cloud-based feature